let me take you on the ride of your life
about me:
I've always lived like this. Keeping a comfortable, distance. And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk.
But darling- you are..
the only exception.
you are - the only exception.

tagboard:

Leave me a message here :)




navigations:
BLOGGER HOME
MY BLOGS
MY FACEBOOK
MY MULTIPLY

WEB DESIGN BLOG
DOODLES :)
CUTE DOODLES
STYLE MANILA

LINKS I LOVE
layout: credits to *etoile filante

MAYEE RAVINA BLOGGER ACCOUNT

Zombiefied Monday, March 22, 2010 12:12 PM
Slowly I'm morphing into a zombie - inch by painful inch.
I hardly sleep at night. As if I have a choice.
I have to do this series of editing stuffs for a major project that is already a week away.

Subconsciously, I am torturing my own self.
It's as though I'm suicidal. *sigh*
The agony of refraining from sleeping when your body is already tired is something I inflict upon myself.
Tss. Sooner or later I'd be laying on hospital bed.

I hope somehow I'd feel the rewards of my hard work.
A mere recognition, a credit perhaps, would do.
and that would be all.