let me take you on the ride of your life
about me:
I've always lived like this. Keeping a comfortable, distance. And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk.
But darling- you are..
the only exception.
you are - the only exception.

tagboard:

Leave me a message here :)




navigations:
BLOGGER HOME
MY BLOGS
MY FACEBOOK
MY MULTIPLY

WEB DESIGN BLOG
DOODLES :)
CUTE DOODLES
STYLE MANILA

LINKS I LOVE
layout: credits to *etoile filante

MAYEE RAVINA BLOGGER ACCOUNT

Barbie Doll Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:30 AM

She never fails to catch my attention. I almost always see her looking good in all of her photos. She's such an icon. I love how she mixes and matches outfits. Right now I'm loving the skirts and I still can't get enough of them.

If you have a printed skirt, you can wear it just as she did. Pair it with a tank top or a plain white shirt perhaps. Remain subtle on your accessories ( you won't need too much ) You can dress it up by wearing a comfy heels.


I'd go buy a new skirt. A printed one. But this time I would go for the A-line type of skirt. Not the bubble or pencil cut. I'm slim and petite so I believe that A-line skirts would give my body more dimension.

Labels: , ,