let me take you on the ride of your life
about me:
I've always lived like this. Keeping a comfortable, distance. And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk.
But darling- you are..
the only exception.
you are - the only exception.

tagboard:

Leave me a message here :)




navigations:
BLOGGER HOME
MY BLOGS
MY FACEBOOK
MY MULTIPLY

WEB DESIGN BLOG
DOODLES :)
CUTE DOODLES
STYLE MANILA

LINKS I LOVE
layout: credits to *etoile filante

MAYEE RAVINA BLOGGER ACCOUNT

It never goes to waste
Friday, March 19, 2010 12:45 PM
In a world full of chaos and hate, Fashion has always been my escape.

This time, I'm on a high-waist revolution. :)



I chanced upon this photo of Vanessa Hudgens over the internet and I was instantly inspired with how cute she looked in this high-waist-tank-top combo. I was impressed, and so I decided that I would wear the look too.

I hurried to
my room and scrambled onto my closet to look for skirts that will fit Vanessa's look. Luckily, I found one that could - a pencil cut skirt that reached the knee. I had it altered to look high-waist-ish. I tried them on, looked in the mirror and grinned sheepishly, "Dang! This look is hot!"

I recently wore the outfit when I went to the mall with my sister. I had eyes all over me. Indeed, the outfit was eye-candy. Or was it me. Haha. Blah.


This is a photo of me with the current fashion style I'm loving now.









P.S. I don't follow trends. I just wear what looks good on me. And I wear them depending on my mood.


My style's eclectic.




Labels: ,